Breakups are a wreck. Every fibre of your being hurts. It makes you bawl your eyes out. However, one should know that at some point, you have to move on. The first season of Vikrant Massey and Harleen Sethi-starrer web series Broken but Beautiful was all about Veer and Sameera getting on with their life after losing their loved ones. However, ZEE5 Original and ALTBalaji Original Broken but Beautiful Season 2 focuses on them moving on, getting on with their respective lives. Accepting change isn’t easy, but it is the only way to be. So like it or not, whether you are ready or not, these break up quotes will help you heal.
1. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. – Mark Twain
2. Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. – The Wizard of Oz
3. One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones. – Turcois Ominek
4. The people who are quick to walk away are the ones who never meant to stick around. – Unknown
5. Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up. – Unknown
6. No girl should ever forget that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. – Unknown
7. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. – Haruki Murakami
8. How do you know when it’s over? Maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than with the person standing in front of you.- Gunnar Ardelius
9. I think it’s important to realize that you can miss something, but not want it back. – Paulo Coelho
10. ‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
Which are the best quotes that have helped you move on or stuck with you? Share with us in the comments box below.
Don’t forget to watch the recap of Broken but Beautiful season 1 below:
In Broken but Beautiful season 2, Veer and Sameera start off without each other. Veer and Sameera are back but with new partners in their lives. While Sameera is with Ahan, Veer is dating Debbie. Will Veer and Sameera, the two broken pieces of a magnet get together once again? Make sure you tune in to ZEE5 on 27 November 2019 to find out!
ZEE5 is now exclusively streaming the hit Hindi movie Judgementall Hai Kya, starring Rajkummar Rao & Kangana, click here to watch.