1. Great acting chops: Krishna Kaul breathes life into every character
Krishna Kaul celebrates his birthday on 16 October 2019. The actor, who is currently seen on Zee TV show Kumkum Bhagya as Ranbir, turns 24 today. Before entering the Ekta Kapoor daily soap, Krishna was a part of popular reality and even featured in a web series. In a short span, Krishna has cemented his position in the telly world as one of the most promising stars. He even enjoys a huge fan-following, countless fan pages dedicated to him on social media are proof of the same.
Let’s take a look at five things that made him the latest hot property on the block.
Admittedly, Krishna possesses an acting finesse. His stint on Kumkum Bhagya as Ranbir is unmissable, especially the cute banters he has with Prachi, played by Mugdha Chaphekar. We cannot wait to see him explore his powerhouse of talent and portray varied roles. Catch him playing Ranbir here:
2. Great deliveries in short span: Krishna Kaul is now a sought-after name
3. Warm rapport with co-stars: Krishna Kaul bonds big time with his Kumkum Bhagya fam
From enjoying treks with Sriti Jha to funny videos with Mugdha Chaphekar, Naina Singh, Aparna Mishra to behind-the-scenes filmy masti with the ladies of Kumkum Bhagya, Krishna Kaul has been there, done that.
4. Immense popularity: Krishna Kaul enjoys a huge fan-following
5. If looks could kill: Krishna Kaul could be charged guilty
No kidding! Krishna Kaul blends in the boyish charm with his gentlemanly persona, making girls go weak in the knees everything.
Leave a birthday wish for the handsome dude in the comments box below!
Watch Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra’s 2019 entertainer Jabariya Jodi, now streaming on ZEE5!