Jamai Raja actress Nia Sharma posted pictures of herself in a pink traditional attire a while ago. While her fashion-comes-first outfit wasn’t much of a surprise, it was her hot pink lipstick that stayed with us. Dressed in the colour of the millennials, Nia looked every bit the desi barbie of our dreams. The glitter palette, shimmery eyes, side-parted bun came to life only after her lippie gleamed up her gorgeous face. Pink is a staple for a breath of fresh air and always saves the day.
The 28-year-old television star wore a similar lipstick shade in an episode of the Zee TV show, check it out:
Here’s the outfit Nia wore:
So, without further ado, find similar shades right below. Worry not, they are totally pocket-friendly and cost under INR 1,000.
1. Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Color – Fuchsia Flash, Rs 500
The closest that comes is this bright pop. Besides, it goes with all skin tones.
2. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Paint Matte – 202 King Pink, Rs 799
Matte is the flavour of the season. Totally fuss-free and stays for hours. Bid goodbye to touch-ups.
3. Colorbar Ultimate 8Hrs Stay Lipstick – 003 French Pink, Rs 950
Not a fan of bright, neon-ish shades? This one can pass off as the safest substitute.
4. Chambor Orosa Lip Perfection Lipstick – 554 Insanely Pink, Rs 995
Makeup moguls swear by this one! A must-have on your arsenal if looking for a no-smudge look.
5. NYX Professional Makeup Matte Lipstick – Summer Breeze, Rs 625
Who do you think outmoded lip balms? The crème texture slips on your lips with much ease, only to stay for long. Besides, it is personally our beauty bullet.
6. Milani Color Statement Lipstick – 46 Power Pink, Rs 770
Looking for a tint of lustre? This one’s your pick. The fancy golden packing is drool-worthy too.
7. Lipstick / Little M.A.C – Mehr, Rs 900
Have an aversion to dark lippies? This soft undertone fits the bill just right. And when in doubt, quickly glide on an M.A.C
Catch the latest episodes of your favorite Hindi TV shows streaming free on ZEE5.
Have you tried any of these already? Don’t forget to share your review in the comments section below.