Kareena Kapoor Khan may have given a couple of episodes of Dance India Dance 7 a miss, but the celebrity judge sure knows how to keep the entertainment going! This weekend, again Kareena couldn’t be present on the dance-based reality show. However, the Omkara actress got her best friend and one of the best dancing divas about tinsel town, Malaika Arora, to fill in for her on #BattleOfTheChamipions. July 27-28 episodes of Dance India Dance saw Malaika take over the stage with rapper Badshah, as the guest judge of #DanceKaJungistaan.
Malaika, dressed in a black and white Toni Maticevski creation, looked stunning and sharp equal parts. Skipping the disco, Anarkali came straight to the DID stage and set it on fire. The Chaiyya Chaiyya girl grooved to her iconic Dil Se number besides Munni Badnaam. Rapper of the generation, Badshah, on the other hand, made us all go ‘Paagal’ with his high-energy performance with judge Raftaar. Catch glimpses of the fun and revelry from the latest episodes of Dance India Dance here:
1. Malaika shakes a leg to Chaiyya Chaiyya and Anarkali Disco Chali.
2. Badshah and Raftaar’s ‘Kafee Kuch With Karan.’
3. East Ke Tigers contestant Richika puts on a power show as she dedicates her performance to coach Sneha.
4. Bosco Martis’ surprise leaves MD Hasan Raja in tears.
5. The Soul Queens make Malaika beam with pride #GirlPower.
6. World Hip-Hop champions Kings United impress Malaika with their rendition of Chaiyya Chaiyya.
7. Akshay of West Ke Singhams performs a ‘popping’ act with his mother, makes Badshah emotional.
8. Malaika performs a peppy number with Mansi of West Ke Singhams.
Which performance impressed you the most this weekend on Dance India Dance 7? Tell us in the comments box below.
If you are looking for something filled with even more thrills, watch this carefully curated premium thrillers on ZEE5.