Anybody on the face of this planet ever said they never had a dull day lied to you right in your face. There are days, that sometimes snowball into a week and perhaps a month too where you just don’t feel right. Things seem to be falling apart and all you had planned seems to be going wrong. But you know what? It is okay. It is okay to feel low. Even your most favourite superstars go through their lulls. Case in point: Ankita Lokhande. Notably, the television actress turns 35 on 19 December 2019. Known for her stint on one of the popular Zee TV shows, Pavitra Rishta, Ankita is undeniably one of the strongest and fiercest female stars about telly town. The actress is a bright ball of energy and enthusiasm, enough to dim your sorrows away. Don’t believe us? Sample her Instagram handle!
Ankita often shares inspiring lines in her posts on the photo-sharing app. No matter what state of mind or phase of life she is in, she never fails to spread joy and laughter around her. So much so, that the quotes she shares on her social media accounts can even beat your mid-week blues! Because while on most days you can dance it out like Meredith Grey and Cristina Yang but on others, there are some good quotes to help you sail through. Check out five best quotes we found on Ankita Lokhande’s Instagram handle that will make you love life a little more.
1. “With time and patience mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.”
2. “Everyone wants to be the sun to brighten up someone’s life, but why not to be the moon, to shine on someone’s darkest hour?”
3. “Mirror mirror on the wall, I’ll get up after I fall. And whether I run, walk or have to crawl, I’ll set my goals and will achieve them all.”
4. “Your journy has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don’t think you have lost time. It took each and every situation encountered to bring you to the now. AND NOW IS RIGHT ON TIME.”
5. “Don’t try to be perfect. just try to be better than you were yesterday.”
And remember, ice cream solves everything!
There is nothing to be ashamed of, we all have our highs and lows. Give these quotes a read and always, always keep in mind, it is OK to not have the strength in every moment. Going on in the face of all odds is what counts.
On the professional front, Ankita has been in a happy space. She transitioned from television to cinema. The actress made her Bollywood debut with Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. The magnum opus raked in rave reviews, including Ankita’s performance.
Did you catch Ankita’s first film Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi in theatres? If yes, tell us what do you think of her acting stint in the comments box below.