In very little time, Ishq Subhan Allah actors Adnan Khan and Eisha Singh became the IT couple on the small screen. The Zee TV show’s characters Kabir Ahmed and Zara Kabir Ahmed respectively are not only adorable to watch; their chemistry is filled with cute nok-jhok every husband and wife have. Even though theirs was an arranged marriage on the show, their equation and romance will turn every heart into a mush parade. In fact, the lovebirds are all things romance and companionship.
Here are some reasons why their chemistry makes for a perfect love story:
1. Firstly, why the couple gets extra brownie points is because they make for one of the most good-looking pairs on Indian television.
2. Come what may, they always have each other’s back. Their trust and level of understanding are unfathomable.
3. Girls, find yourself a man who looks at you the way Kabir looks at Zara.
4. The couple shares a great rapport and doesn’t shy away from apologizing whenever necessary. Because it is the relationship and the person that matters.
5. They don’t always need words to express their feelings for each other. A look or a gesture speaks volumes.
6. They embrace the glorious mess that they are and also join in the craziness.
View this post on Instagram
“ I don’t feel so good Mr. Stark….I don’t want to go” man did this scene mess me up!!! So here’s our own tribute to such a good movie, and such a good scene. Star lord, you better make up for your stupidity. And hulk, seriously sort your shit out!!! #avengersinfinitywar #ishqsubhanallah #zeetv #betterlatethannever #spiderman
7. Two’s company when they are together.
8. Kabir and Zara don’t let any misunderstanding keep them apart for long. The two always make sure they speak their hearts out.
9. Both the lovers will go to any lengths to protect that smile on each other’s face.
10. Their love story is simply the stuff of dreams.
Do you like Kabir and Zara’s pairing on the television serial? Tell us which quality of Kabir Ahmed and Zara Ahmed do you like the most in the comments box below.
If you missed out on any episode of Ishq Subhan Allah, check them out on ZEE5.