1. Modi Ji is an 'aam' aadmi, he loves mangoes just like any of us
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar recently interviewed Prime Minister Narendra Modi at his residence. Here are 9 things we learned about Modi Ji from it. The Toilet: Ek Prem Katha actor started his apolitical tete-a-tete with Modi Ji on quite a summery note! He asked the leader of our country if he likes mangoes.
Replying in affirmative, Modi Ji said that while growing up, he couldn’t afford to buy mangoes. Thus, he’d pluck them from the trees.
2. Mamata Didi handpicks kurtas for Modi Ji
Modi Ji made a surprising revelation that Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee, sends him kurtas handpicked by the politician herself. Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina too sends him Bengali sweets.
3. Modi Ji and Barack Obama are JIGRIS
While talking to the Naam Shabana star, Modi spilled the beans on his friendship with former US President Barack Obama.
4. Modi Ji never thought he'd become the leader of India
5. Modi Ji's mother still gives him money
6. Modi Ji sleeps for very few hours
7. Modi Ji has watched Paa with Amitabh Bachchan
A superstar of the Hindi film industry, the interviewer also asked him if he watches Bollywood movies. Modi Ji responded saying he used to watch films in his village. He recalled catching Paa with Amitabh Bachchan and A Wednesday with Anupam Kher.
8. Modi Ji likes social media and we couldn't agree more
9. Modi Ji feels his sense of humour could be misintrepreted, IYKWIM
Indian PM Modi feels his humour can be twisted and misinterpreted for attention, thus, avoids using it.
Would you like to add anything else? Let us know your views about this interview in the comments box below.
In the meantime, catch Ranveer Singh and Sara Ali Khan’s latest blockbuster Simmba on ZEE5now!