To make this recipe you will need Ingredients:
- 500 ml of milk
- 100 gms cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp milk cheese
- 1 tbsp powder sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup pista
- Take a pan and add 500 ml of milk to boil it.
- Take another pan and melt cottage cheese
- Next, add 2 tbsp sugar with some water.
- Cook it on low flame for some time.
- Once the milk has reduced, add cottage cheese mixture to it.
- Then add milk cheese, 1/4 tsp cardamom powder, 1 tbsp sugar and mix it well.
- Now pour the mixture in a bowl, and bake in a water bath for 180-degree celsius for 40-50 minutes.
- Once done, sprinkle powdered sugar on the kheer and bake for a couple of minutes
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with chopped pista and serve it chill.
Watch the recipe below:
Do you wish to try more Kheer recipes? Check out below.
- Makhane Ki Kheer
- Rose Kheer
- Lauki Ki Kheer
- Babru & Kheer
- Fusion Kheer
- Kheer Kadam
- Chana Dal Kheer
- Sewai Kheer
- Gehun Ki Kheer
So which Kheer are you going to try in your kitchen? Let us know in the comments section below.
Are you a Sushant Singh Rajput fan? Don’t forget to watch his 2018 hit Kedarnath, now streaming on ZEE5.