1. Sriti Jha and Leena Jumani - Pragya and Tanu from Kumkum Bhagya
The thing about television is daily viewing makes us deeply involved with the characters. But the reel-life camaraderie shared by actors is on several occasion far from their bond in real-life. It is in fact the trust and intimacy they share as friends that allows them to become make-believe rivals so effortlessly, we believe. Sample these eight duos who play enemies on the screen but are all heart off-screen.
As the ex-flame and wife of Shabir Ahluwalia on Kumkum Bhagya, Leena Jumani and Sriti Jha sure had a lot of tension on the television serial. Tanu may have never liked Pragya and always plotted to remove her from Abhi’s life but that aside, Leena and Sriti are thick as thieves.
2. Shraddha Arya and Ruhi Chaturvedi - Preeta and Sherlyn from Kundali Bhagya
Shraddha Arya’s character Preeta almost lost her life, thanks to Ruhi Chaturvedi’s evil Sherlyn Khurana. Even though Preeta is hell-bent on unmasking Sherlyn’s real face, the duo often chills and unwinds together at parties and short vacays with the rest of the crew.
3. Naina Singh and Mugdha Chaphekar - Rhea and Prachi from Kumkum Bhagya
They play twin sisters who are not aware of their relationship. Naina Singh‘s Rhea is a spoilt brat and Prachi, played by Mugdha Chaphekar, is a sensitive but strong girl. Both study in the same college and when not indulging in catfights and revenge drama, Naina – Mugdha enjoy chai-samosa on the sets and have a lot of fun.
4. Sanjay Gagnani and Manit Joura, Abhishek Kapur - Prithvi and Rishabh, Sameer from Kundali Bhagya
Don’t we all love to hate Sanjay Gagnani‘s character Prithvi on Kundali Bhagya? He is all set to marry Preeta, the love of Rishab Luthra’s life. But still, here we see Prithvi and Rishab (Manit Joura) hanging out like buddies with Sameer Luthra (Abhishek Kapur) and actor Zain Imam.
5. Reem Shaikh and Shagun Pandey - Kalyani and Atharva from Tujhse Hai Raabta
Their fun selfies and videos tend to go viral on social media from time to time. Reem Shaikh essays the female lead Kalyani Rane on Tujhse Hai Raabta while Shagun Pandey plays the villain Atharva.
6. Eisha Singh and Monika Khanna - Zara and Zeenat from Ishq Subhan Allah
7. Shikha Singh and Ruchi Savarn - Aliya and Disha from Kundali Bhagya
Playing the ex-wife and current wife doesn’t come without any drama. But Ruchi Savarn and Shikha Singh play Vin Rana’s onscreen wives so convincingly and despise each other so much that one can never imagine they get along so well. Same was the case with Mrunal Thakur. Shikha’s character Aaliya loves Purab, who is in a relationship with Bulbul, played by Mrunal. But the screen portrayal was so promising, we never expected them to be friends!
8. Aasif Sheikh and Rohitash Gaud - Vibhuti Narayan Mishra and Manmohan Tiwari on Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain
It seems like Aasif Sheikh and Rohitash Gaud were so busy playing neighbours Vibhuti Narayan Mishra and Manmohan Tiwari on And TV show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain, who love each other’s wife that they started loving each other off-screen. Sahi pakade hain!