Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) is conducting a virtual audition to select suitable talent for a singing reality show titled “Ghar Ghar Singer“ (“Show”) produced and organized by the Company in the Activity Period as may be published, intimated, shown by the Company on the its website, channel, public advertisements from time to time (“Activity”). By virtue of participating in the audition, the Participant and, in case of minor Participants, the Participant along with the parent or guardian agree to sign these terms and conditions and agree to abide by the same:
- Each participant should (i) be either citizen/ resident of the Republic of India; or an NRI (ii) No specific age limit (iii) be medically fit (iv) not have any criminal conviction and (v) not have an arrangement or a contract with any third party that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Activity (“Participant(s)”).
- The Activity Period for the said Activity shall be from 4th May, 2020 to 11th May, 2020 from 07:00 IST To 23:59 IST both start and end-days inclusive
- The Company reserves its right to change the date, and time of the auditions at sole discretion at any point of time.
- The application and registration do not guarantee the selection or participation of the Participant in the audition and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of the Company.
- To participate in the said Audition, the Participant shall upload the Video recording of their song on Zee5 on https://zeetv.zee5.com/ghar-ghar-singer/ or on the WhatsApp Number +918828299291.
- Entry can be submitted by a solo participant only.
- In the event of multiple registrations made by one Participant, the LAST complete registration shall only be considered.
- The Participant agrees that participant in one stage of audition shall not entitle his/her for entry in subsequent stage of audition. The Company reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition without assigning any reason therefore.
- Wild Card entry: (a) Company reserves the right to hold auditions for Wild Card entry, in order to participate the Participant must be (i) be either citizen/ resident of the Republic of India; or an NRI (ii) open to all age groups (iii) be medically fit (iv) not have any criminal conviction and (v) not have an arrangement or a contract with any third party that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Activity. Entry can be submitted by a solo participant.
(b) As mentioned above Participant can submit their entries through WhatsApp or upload their video entries directly on the ZEE5 website on the below mentioned Path or WhatsApp number. The Last date to receive entries for Wild Card is 11th May, 2020. Only entries below 50mb and received within the date and time mentioned in this document shall be considered as a valid entry.
– ZEE5 PATH- https://zeetv.zee5.com/ghar-ghar-singer/
– WhatsApp Number- +918828299291
- The shortlisted Participants will be contacted by the Company for participation in the Show where participation and interaction with the judges would be through Video call.
The Participant specifically agrees, allows, grants and permits the Company or any party authorized by it to record (audio-video/audio or video) the participation process/performance at Activity, including but not limited to the performance and any interaction of the Participant with the Company or fellow Participant or any judges and/or representative of the Company, if any, of the Participant(s) rendered during entire Activity or any related series of video recordings which have been shot during the Activity on film, tape or digital or other electronic media and includes recording of any personal questions or conversations relating to the personal lives of the Participants (“Footage”) and agrees that the Footage may be used by the Company as it deems fit anywhere in the world at any time now or in the future, including but not limited for promotion of the Show. For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the Footage vests exclusively with the Company worldwide in perpetuity and the Company is entitled to exploit the same in any manner it may deem fit
- The Participant agrees that they are in no way connected to the Company, channel, its subsidiary or affiliates or any Group Companies. Participation by anyone shall be rejected, if it is found that the Participant have provided wrong information to the Company of any nature.
- Participant agrees to follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the Company from time to time in connection with the audition and the Show.
- The Participant agrees that his/her participation is of voluntary in nature and by his/her own risk and will have no claim against the Company on any account whatsoever. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to him/her.
- For the purpose of participation, all expenses if any, including cost and expense incurred in making the video bytes etc. shall be borne by the Participant.
- The Participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his/her performance/work/photos submitted or created during the audition and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Company in perpetuity for the entire world.
- Company shall not be responsible to the Participants for cancellation, discontinuation and/or postponement of the audition or the Show.
- The entry made by each Participant is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. The Participant(s) agrees and undertakes that no cash equivalent or alternatives will be given to the Participant(s)
- The contest may be discontinued or terminated by the Company at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website.
- The Participant undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Company to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the contest and/or Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant may be required to sign the appearance release form, non-disclosure agreement and/or such other documents as required by the Company in order to participate in the Activity of the Show
- Participant(s) are required to adhere to the verification process of the Company when the Participant is required to furnish his/her documents for age proof, residence proof and their nationality proof (i.e., driving license, Aadhar card, pan card, passport, election card, electricity bill, ration card) (“Documents”). Additionally, the Guardian(s) shall be required to provide the Company and/or the Production House requisite documentation i.e., original copy of passport, birth certificate or PAN Card, evidencing the relationship with the Participant(s). In the event the Participant and/or the Guardian of the Participant is a Non-Resident Indian (“NRI”) all requisite documentation requested by the Company and/or the Production House including visa and other ancillary permits need to be presented when requested by the Company.
- In the event Participant(s) fails to furnish the Documents, the Participant(s) may not be allowed to participate in the Activity if decided by the Company. Additionally, the Company may at its sole discretion select another Participant from amongst the eligible Participant(s).
- Company shall not be responsible in any circumstances for the non-fulfilment of commitments/ obligations of Third Party.
- All the decision of the Company shall be final and binding. No disputes regarding the participations/selection/rejection/broadcast or rights of the Participant will be entertained at any point of time. Decisions of the Company and/or the production house shall be final and binding on the Participant(s).
- The Participant(s) shall hold harmless and indemnify, the Company, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma or lost opportunity suffered by the Participant(s) in connection with the Activity and also to the extent possible under law, waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
- The Company, shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Participants and/or Guardians, in respect of any loss, damage suffered by the Participant and/or Guardians arising from or pursuant to the Show or for any and all loss, damage, cost, expense or injury to life or property sustained by the Participant and/or Guardians at any stage of the Activity whether or not caused (1) by the Participant’s participation in the Activity/Show, or being selected or disqualified including loss of opportunity, loss of earnings, employment or otherwise caused to the Participant and arising as a result of his/her participation in the Show, if selected; (2) as a result of the decisions of the Company; (3) as a result of any comment, remark, judgment, view, criticism, critique, opinion and/or observation made and/or passed by the Company; (4) by any printing, typographical or technological errors in any materials associated with the Show and/or (5) enroute while coming to the Location. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, the Company expressly excludes liability for all direct, indirect and consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss or damage to property or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings pursuant to participation in the Activity. In no event will the measure of damages include, nor will the Company be liable for, any amounts for indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any party, including third parties; or for damages attributable to the Participant and/or Guardian; or circumstances beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts in Mumbai
- All rights in respect of this Terms and Conditions are reserved by the Company.