TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE AUDITIONS
“SA RE GA MA PA 2023”
1. “ SA RE GA MA PA” (“Show”) is organised and conducted by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (“ZEEL”) and these terms and conditions (“T&C”) set out herein govern the rules of the online auditions i.e. auditions conducted by ZEEL via its website www.zeetv.zee5.com/srgmpauditions and on WhatsApp (“Online Auditions”) for the Show which will telecast on “Zee TV” and such other channels and/or platforms owned and operated by ZEEL or any of its associate or sister concern or
group companies. ZEEL reserves the right to modify and alter these T&C without any prior notice. You are advised to access, view and keep yourself informed of these T&C. If you do not agree with any of the T&C thereto, you must not participate in Online Auditions of the Show.
2. Each person submitting their entry via Online Audition for the Show is hereinafter referred to as a “Participant/s”.
3. Information about the Online Audition will be made available through various mediums, including but not limited to television promotions and other ZEEL platforms; and social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and ZEE5.
4. The Eligibility criteria and the procedure to participate in the show is as follows:
a) For Domestic Participants
Any person who is (i) above fifteen (15) years of age as on the date of participation (ii) is a
citizen of India and residing in India (iii) ) is of sound mind and health (vi) does not have any criminal conviction (vii) does not have any disability by way of any existing arrangement or contractual obligation which prevents the person from participating in the Show and (vii) enters the Show in accordance with the T&C as stated in this document, are eligible to participate in
the Show. Employees of the ZEEL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, any other business partners associated with this Show, and members of their immediate family, persons other than nationals or Indian nationals living outside India, or those who do not qualify under the definition of resident of India as per the Income Tax Act, 1961 ( or those persons who have participated and
made it to any televised rounds of any previous seasons of the Show are not eligible to participate in the Show.
Procedure to Participate for Domestic Participants Interested Participants may apply and register themselves by the following two methods –
i. Via Link/Portal: Participants are required to give a missed call on “9930000323”. The Participant shall thereafter receive a text SMS with the link www.zeetv.zee5.com/srgmpauditions (“Link”) and shall apply and register for the auditions by filling in the required details therein.
ii. Via WhatsApp: Participants can also apply and register by submitting their singing videos by WhatsApp on the phone numbers “8850690758” or “8850626157” (“WhatsApp”).
Each Participant can apply and register only once and submit only one (1) entry for the Show either through the Link or through WhatsApp
b) For Overseas Participants
Any person who is (i) above fifteen (15) years of age as on the date of participation (ii) a citizen of India /person of Indian origin residing in United Kingdom, United States of America, Africa, Countries in Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle east and North Africa (MENA) and Africa (“Overseas Participants”) . (iii) is of sound mind and health (iv) does not have any criminal
conviction (v) does not have any disability by way of any existing arrangement or contractual obligation which prevents the person from participating in the Show and (vi) enters the Show in accordance with the T&C as stated in this document, are eligible to participate in the Show. Employees of the ZEEL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, any other business partners associated with this Show, and members of their immediate family, persons other than nationals, or those persons who have participated and made it to any televised rounds of any previous seasons of the Show are not eligible to participate in the Show
Procedure to participate for Overseas Participants Interested Participants may apply and register themselves by the following two methods –
i. Via Link/Portal: Participants can access via the link www.zeetv.zee5.com/srgmpauditions (“Link”) and shall apply and register for the auditions by filling in the required details therein.
ii. Via WhatsApp: Participants can also apply and register by submitting their singing videos by WhatsApp on the phone number +918655738942 (“WhatsApp”). Each Participant can apply and register only once and submit only one (1) entry for the Show either through the Link or through WhatsApp
c) Entries for the Show can be submitted between 20th May 2023 to 23rd July 2023 (“Audition Period”). Any entry received after the Audition Period will not be considered for the Show.
d) Participants who are minors i.e., under 18 (eighteen) years of age (“Minor”), all the T&C stated herein shall deem to apply on the parent/legal guardian of the Minor and the parent/ legal Guardian of the Minor Participant shall be bound by all the T&C on behalf of the Minor at all times.
e) The following details need provided with the video uploadedi. Name of the Participant
ii. Date of Birth
v. City of Residence:
vii. Mobile Number:
viii. Email Id:
x. Additional contact:
For Minors, the following additional details need to be provided with the video uploaded:
i. Name of the parent/legal guardian:
ii. Relationship of the parent/legal guardian with the Minor:
iii. Guardian’s Name:
iv. Relationship with Guardian:
f) The Participant will be identified by their unique phone number.
g) The Participant shall upload 2 (two) videos as their Online Audition videos on the Link or on WhatsApp, to showcase their talent (“Online Audition Video”) each of which shall be atleast of 1 minute duration and the same shall be in MP4 format. Similarly, The Participant should ensure that the song shall be in Hindi. Once the videos are submitted, they cannot be changed.
h) While recording the Online Audition Video, the Participant should ensure that he/she is in a space with no disturbance and/or noise or other background sound which makes the audio unclear. Additionally, he/she must be in a well-lit place and his/her face must be clearly visible in the video. Additionally, the phone camera and mic should be functioning properly, and the Participant should have a good internet connectivity. The Participant should also ensure that the camera is not shaking/ moving while recording. Furthermore, the Participant shall not use any sound effects such as auto-tune or any other similar digital support. The Online Audition Video shall only be a singing video of the Participant. Any other videos uploaded as Online Audition Video shall disqualify the Participant.
i) After successful submission of the Online Audition Video, a pop-up message will appear on the Participant’s phone as well as an SMS will be received stating- ‘Thank you for submitting your entry. ZEEL will contact you if you get selected’.
2. Any incomplete, erroneous, or unclear information, shall be considered invalid and deemed null and void and the entry of such Participant will not be considered.
3. In the event of any technical errors, ZEEL shall not be responsible for the same. Further, entries received despite or owing to any technical errors shall be considered invalid and ZEEL shall have the sole discretion in such cases.
4. ZEEL shall not be responsible to intimate any Participant in the event they do not get selected for further rounds for the Show.
5. Personal interview will be conducted post completion of Online Audition through tools/ Apps/ software/in person, as informed by the ZEEL for time to time (“Personal Interview”).
6. Reasonable attempts shall be made by ZEEL to contact shortlisted Participants through the contact details provided during the registration and/ or in any other manner as deemed fit by ZEEL and/or its representative. ZEEL does not accept any responsibility for any incorrect and/or incomplete contact detail provided and/or delay in receipt of contact details and/or non- receipt of contact details. ZEEL shall at its own discretion make or refuse to make additional attempts to contact any Participant.
7. ZEEL shall shortlist a limited number of Participants after the Online Audition selection process out of which only a limited number of Participants shall be selected for the next round of audition for the Show, ZEEL shall have the absolute right to replace any of the Participant as per its discretion and creative requirement. ZEEL shall have the right to call off/cancel participation of any Participant at any time even after selection or commencement of shoot of the Show.
8. In order to confirm the eligibility of the Participant(s), the Participants and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants, as the case may be, are mandatorily required to submit scanned copies of the documents required by ZEEL as and when asked for by ZEEL. ZEEL has the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility. Failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in disqualification from the Show or the Online Audition or any other rounds of auditions. If the Participant(s) are found to be ineligible, or if the Participants have not complied with these T&C, he/she will be disqualified. Further, successful verification of the documents is mandatory for the Participants to progress further to the other rounds of the Show. ZEEL reserves the right to ask the Participant to re-submit any of the above-mentioned document proof any stage of
the Show, failure to comply shall result in immediate disqualification from the Show..
9. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participation in the Show by sending entries in the aforesaid manner shall be considered to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions may be subject to amendment from time to time and as such participation in the Show would be considered acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
3. There is no levy of an entry fee for participation in the Show. Any person who claims to be from the ZEEL and asks the Participant for paying an entry fee for participation in the Show is defrauding the Participant and he/she should report this to ZEEL and their local law enforcement agency(ies) immediately. There are also no lotteries, prize monies, cash prizes etc. distributed by ZEEL or the Show. The only to participate in the Show is in the manner detailed hereunder and
any person who claims to be from ZEEL and offers any lotteries, prize monies, cash prizes etc. to anyone is defrauding the person and he/she should should report this to ZEEL and their local law enforcement agency(ies) immediately.
10. All personal details and information requested by and supplied to ZEEL by each Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. ZEEL reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from the Show or Online Audition or any other round of Auditions in its sole discretion, if at any stage it is revealed that the personal details and/or information shared by the Participants are inaccurate or misleading.
11. Entry of the Participants is not transferable.
12. ZEEL shall keep all the information collected from the Participants, including videos submitted and interviews conducted, confidential and shall use the same for the purpose of inviting the Participant(s), if selected.
13. The Participants and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants by participating in the Show, hereby explicitly consents to the collection, storage and processing of such personal data collected from the Participant. The Participant further explicitly consents to the sharing of personal data to third party service providers hired to assist ZEEL in producing and organizing the Show and/ or to any third-party sponsors or associates where such personal data will be shared by ZEEL in a limited manner and only to the extent needed for the purpose of the Show.
14. The Participant expressly agrees that by the Participant’s participation in the Show, ZEEL and/ or its affiliates/ agents/ advisors or sub-contractors further can use the personal, sensitive collected information, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any consent, reference, payment or other compensation to the Participant, subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws.
15. ZEEL shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided by the Participant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. However, ZEEL cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data which the Participant discloses. In any event, Participant agrees not to hold ZEEL responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or wilful default on the part of ZEEL under the relevant legislation.
16. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall ensure that the acts/ performance in the Online Audition Video shall in no manner infringe any rights including the copyright of a third person/party. In the event of any violation to the aforementioned, the Participant shall be disqualified from the Online Auditions, immediately, without any prior notice of the same and the Participant shall solely be liable for any and all action arising therefrom and shall also be liable to indemnify ZEEL, its affiliates/group companies/employees, affiliates, assigns, agents, representatives, etc. against any and all losses, claims including third party claims, disputes, disruption, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, etc.
17. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants agree that ZEEL shall in no event, whatsoever, be responsible for any medical or other problems suffered by the Participant, including but not limited to COVID-19 related complications, during or in relation to the Participant’s participation in the auditions including but not limited to travelling anywhere and anytime and undertaking the performances required for the Show. The Participant and the parents
and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants acknowledge and understand that the participation in the auditions or any other stages of audition or any stage of the Show is at the Participant’s own risk. ZEEL shall not be responsible for the Participant’s safety during the auditions or any other stages of audition or any stage of the Show, nor shall they be required to obtain any insurance in relation to the same.
18. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall at all times keep confidential the selection process and all details regarding the Show including the Online Audition and Personal Interview which he/she might be informed of or which he/she might learn or come to know of as a short-listed potential candidate. If any of the Participant is found to indulge in any malpractice or in sharing any information with respect to the Online Audition and selection process, he/she will be disqualified from the Show immediately.
19. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants confirms that they have not been accused or convicted or is otherwise involved in any criminal offense and/or is not under inquiry or trial by the police or judiciary which has not been disclosed to ZEEL in writing. Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants confirms that the Participant is not required to be present before any authority including policy or any court of law for a term of twelve (12) months from the date of application and has no other disability which would prevent her participation in the Show (if selected).
20. ZEEL reserves the right to terminate and/or postpone the Show without giving any prior notice to the Participant(s). Such decision shall be final and binding on the Participant(s) and the same shall not be disputed and/ or challenged in a court of law.
21. The Participant or any person related to them shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Participant accounts, servers or networks connected to ZEEL’s services by any means including but not limited to disrupt ZEELs services by uploading content which contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource. The Participants or any person related to them agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server used to offer or support ZEEL or ZEEL services. The Participants or any person related to them shall not attempt to transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, and/or chain letters.
22. This T&C in relation to the Online Audition as stated herein, is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (“Act”) and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
23. The Participants and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants hereby agree and irrevocably acknowledge that ZEEL shall have the sole and exclusive right including but not limited to intellectual property rights (copyrights and trademarks) and other proprietary rights in and to the Show, the Participant’s appearance and participation on the Show and the parent’s or the legal guardian’s appearance on the Show and all its components whatsoever.
24. All the intellectual property rights with respect of the performance of the Participants, either in the Online Auditions or in the Show, including but not limited to the copyright, rights of publicity, moral rights and any related rights shall stand waived and the Participant hereby agrees not to claim or enforce any of the aforementioned rights in any court, tribunal or any other forum whether in India or anywhere else. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor
Participants also explicitly consent to ZEEL’s right to reproduce the Participant’ picture or the recording provided by the Participant or portray the Participant in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes of the Show or any other show of ZEEL, except where prohibited by law. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants also consents to ZEEL’s right to use Participant name, voice or picture, or the content of his/her Online Auditions or any other stages of Audition or any stage of the Show without any further permission or compensation for such use in any and all media now known or in commercial use or developed based on media now known or in commercial use. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants grants ZEEL irrevocable consent in
perpetuity to the use of the sound recordings, photographs, video tape, and illustrations taken during or in connection with the Online Auditions or any other stages of Audition or any stage of the Show, in any and all applications including but not limited to advertising, commercials, promotion, stories, text, articles, illustrations, copy and commercial exploitation, in any and all media forms, including but not limited to radio, broadcast and television, newspapers and magazines at any time without requiring the Participant’s the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants further knowledge or consent.
25. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants hereby agrees and consents to the collection, recording, processing and storing of the Online Audition Videos submitted and the Personal Interviews during the Online Audition round or any other stages of audition or any stage of the Show. Further, any photographs, videos, documents etc. submitted to ZEEL or recorded by ZEEL during the Online Audition or registration procedure or any other stages of Audition or any stage of the Show shall on submission / creation become the property of ZEEL (“Materials”) and shall be available to ZEEL for exploitation throughout the world in perpetuity. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants hereby waives off all the rights that they may have with respect to such Materials. The Participant and the parents and/ or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall ensure that the photos or videos submitted by them
in any public domain, or their performances shall not be obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women or children, hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence or shall not infringe the rights of a third person. In the event of any violation, the articipant shall immediately be disqualified from taking part in the Online Auditions/Show or any further rounds of participation and such parents and/or legal guardians of the Participant shall solely remain liable for any action (criminal/civil) arising therefrom.
26. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participant hereby grants to ZEEL and its affiliates/ group companies, the unfettered right to exploit exclusively and in perpetuity, the content and/ or recording, and its derivatives thereof and/or any part thereof, through any and all means including but not limited to the right to use Participant’s name including sobriquet, photographs, images, likeness, voice, audio – visual, videos, Online Audition videos, recording, etc. provided/ submitted by the Participant to ZEEL and/or recorded by ZEEL during the Online Auditions or subsequent auditions or the Show through all media including without limitation television, radio, print, mobile, internet, websites, mobile applications and/or any such media, technology in existence, whether now known and/or devised in the future, from time to time, for unlimited transmission in perpetuity for the territory as ZEEL may deem fit.
27. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participant undertake s that the Participant shall not violate the rights of any third- party including but not limited to privacy rights, copyrights, trademark or any other intellectual rights; shall not upload, store, collect, transmit or cause the upload, storage, collection, transmission, of any information through the website(s) and or platforms which violates any applicable laws, including, inter alia, belonging to another person; or is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, invasive of other’s privacy, paedophilic, libellous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, harms minors in any way, violates any law for the time being in force.
28. Participants and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participant hereby agree that there is no monetary or any other form of gratification offered by ZEEL for participation. The Participant(s) understand that the judging criteria and process shall be strictly as per the requirement of ZEEL and each Participant agrees to be bound by such process. Participants understands that they may not be chosen or may be eliminated and undertake not to take any action against ZEEL for such non-selection/ elimination. In the event, that any of the Participant is unwilling to adhere to the terms of ZEEL at any stage of the selection process such Participant shall be immediately disqualified, and they shall not be permitted to participate.
29. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants hereby shall hold harmless and indemnify the ZEEL, affiliates, group companies, partners, sponsors, process advisors and evaluators, process partners, its agents, representatives, its employees, officers, directors, contractors, partners or other persons used by them in relation to this Show and hold them harmless against any loss, claim, demands, costs, damages, judgments, expenses or liability (including legal
costs) arising out of or in connection with any or all claims, that may be brought against ZEEL or by any third party in connection with the Participant’s participation in the Show, winning the Show, or awarding or the use or misuse of any prize and shall reimburse ZEEL for any loss, costs, expense, or damage to which the said indemnity applies.
30. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall have no claims whatsoever against ZEEL relating to the selection process, gratification or the running of the Show.
31. ZEEL shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the T&C contained herein. All information provided is provided “As is” without warranty of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, ZEEL disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement in respect of the Show. Without limiting the foregoing, ZEEL specifically disclaim any warranty (a) that the platforms/websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, (b) that defects will be corrected, (c) that there are no viruses or other harmful components that exist on the platform (d) regarding the security of information submitted, and (e) regarding correctness, accuracy, or reliability.
32. The Participant participating in the Online Audition hereby represents and confirms to ZEEL that such Participant completely understands the nature of Show and is willing to bear all risks, costs and consequences arising from his/her participation in the Online Audition and/or the Show.
33. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants acknowledges that the Participant has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Online Audition and Show (if selected) at his/her or the parents’ free-will without being under any coercion or duress, individually and jointly.
35. Technology Limitations – ZEEL, all participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies shall not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries (b) electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of ZEEL.
36. ZEEL does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation/responsibility in respect of the Show including the audition period and T&C and any breach thereof.
37. ZEEL, shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Participants or the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants, in respect of any loss, damage suffered by the Participants arising from or pursuant to the participation in the Show or for any and all loss, damage, cost, expense or injury to life or property sustained by the Participant at any stage of the Show whether or not caused by (1) the Participant’s participation in the Show; (2) as a result of the any decisions of ZEEL for any matter relating to the Show; (3) as a result of any comment, remark, judgment, view, criticism, critique, opinion and/or observation in relation to any nominee made and/or passed by the mentor appointed by ZEEL for the Show. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, ZEEL expressly excludes liability for all direct, indirect and consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss or damage to property or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings
pursuant to participation in the Show. In no event will the measure of damages include, nor will ZEEL be liable for, any amounts for indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any party, including third parties; or for damages attributable to the Participant; or circumstances beyond ZEEL’s reasonable control.
38. ZEEL is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma caused to any Participant or the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants in any manner whatsoever, in relation to participation in the Show.
39. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall not directly or indirectly solicit, induce, instruct, persuade, encourage, or intentionally facilitate any employee, officer, representative of ZEEL or any other person to derive direct or indirect benefit in relation to the result of the Show or any other aspect in which the Participant is participating in. The Participant or the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall not seek, accept, or offer any bribe or other reward to influence improperly the result of the Show. Giving or providing to any person any gift, payment, hospitality or other benefit (whether of a monetary value or otherwise) for the purpose of procuring (directly or indirectly) any benefit from the Online Audition or Show or to influence the determination of result of the Online Audition or Show shall amount to disqualification of the Participant from the Show and ZEEL shall have the right to take strict legal action against such a Participant.
40. If a Participant or the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants is found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information, he/she shall be disqualified from the Show and strict legal action may be taken by ZEEL against the Participant.
41. Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts and if ZEEL has to suffer of any adverse consequence in this respect, the Participant shall be penalised for the same in a manner as ZEEL may deem fit.
42. Participants and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall be solely responsible for any costs and expenses incurred towards internet connection charges, e-mail transmission charges, data transfer (send/receive) charges, mobile connection charges or other incidental costs or expenses as may be applicable, inclusive or exclusive of any other service charges, applicable taxes, levies, duties, cess, etc. depending upon the service provider.
43. ZEEL at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify this T&C from time to time and/or suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the same without prior notice, without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
44. The Participants and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall indemnify and hold ZEEL harmless, its group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors and employees, against any loss that may occur to them due to non-adherence of these T&C.
45. Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material in relation to the Show (including graphical images, text, video clips, demographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by ZEEL or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trademark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. Unless with prior permission, no part of the Show may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
46. The decision of ZEEL on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Show including the selection and declaration of the selected Participants and the Show shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
47. ZEEL shall not be held accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/ interruptions or cancellation of the production of the Show on account of any force majeure factors or otherwise.
48. The duration and other rules/regulations of the Show shall be at the discretion of ZEEL only.
49. The Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants hereby acknowledges that he/she has completely read and fully understood the above Terms and Conditions and agree to abide and be bound by it and all information given by the Participant and the is true and correct and the Participant or the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall be responsible and liable to indemnify the ZEEL against any loss/damage/claims etc. arising due to any misrepresentation or incomplete information provided by the Participant.
50. All representations and warranties, obligations, terms and covenants as laid down herein and applicable to the Minor Participant shall be deemed to be applicable on the parent/ legal guardian and the parent/ legal guardian hereby agrees to comply and abide by the same.
51. If any provision of these T&C is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these T&C and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
52. Nothing herein shall be deemed to create a partnership, agency or an employer-employee relationship between the Participant or the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants and ZEEL.
53. All Participants and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants shall abide by this T&C and any rules and regulations thereof. Further the instructions of ZEEL shall be adhered to strictly. Any Participant who acts in contravention to the instructions of ZEEL shall immediately be disqualified from participating in the Show.
54. These T&C and the Show shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Participant and the parents and/or legal guardians of the Minor Participants submit irrevocably to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.